Sunday, December 7, 2008

Simple Home Remedies




1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY GETTING SOMEONE
ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.

2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES ABOUT LIFTING THE TOILET SEAT BY
USING THE SINK.

3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~ SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED
FOR A FEW MINUTES, THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A
TIMER.

4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL PREVENT YOU FROM
ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP AFTER YOU HIT THE SNOOZE BUTTON.

5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES. THEN YOU'LL
BE AFRAID TO COUGH.

6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE. IF IT DOESN'T
MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40. IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT
TAPE.

7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.

4 comments:

Tom said...

Jake, how does it feel to be lone man in the wilderness?

I'm going to try and do something this week, though I'm not sure how much my hand will let me...I'll probably have to do the simple stuff.

How many more weeks do you have?

Then, is it Naylor or is Naylor MIA?

Jake Buchanan said...

Me and the AM crew. Don't forget my boys.

Did you see where Sam cranked out 29 pullups in a row? Chris hit 27, that's amazing. My Boys are getting strong.

They beat me fairly regularly lately. Sam kicked my butt in the Brendan wod the other day.

I thought I'd do it until you're done with the Ben and Jerrys gig or until Naylor shows back up. I don't mind at all....

Berb is woding with the missionaries 3-4 times per week, he just doesn't post what he's doing or any of his times.

Tom said...

What is Ben & Jerry's gig?

Keep it up then, but try to come up with a WOD that I can actually try and do.

Jake Buchanan said...

I meant to say LLBean gig.

What are some movements that you can do? I know you have the thumb/wrist thing and also you've referred to a knee problem.

Modern Forager