Friday, May 23, 2008

on one ankle

25 swings, 25 situps, 25 snatches, 15 knees to elbows. it took like 24 minutes. those knees to elbows are time killers. After we were done we did a max bench press set. I finally broke 200, first time in my life, i landed 205. it's funny, we rarely do bench press but our max keeps going up. I had a spotter so that helps to know that he will lift it up if i can't get it up.

We've got a new member, Josh Shepherd, who crossfits with me on monday, wednesday and friday, he will be joining the blog soon. He's brand new to crossfit, but a natural. He has great form in all movements, he has allready made huge strides and will be surpassing me shortly. He has those 'biker legs' for a solid foundation and pushes me to go faster and harder than i would on my own. So watch out the janesville crew looks to conquer.

hey, that dr naylor was supposed to introduce himself, we're still waiting!!! hey dr naylor are you related to they guy who makes the famous udder balm?

3 comments:

Homer said...

what do you mean by one ankle?

Jake Buchanan said...

i was playing basketball last night and landed on somebody's foot. it's black and blue today. the swings were only @ 30lbs so i went light. i'll be hobbling for a couple of days. practing my muscle ups tomorrow or something like that.

Unknown said...

sam was the culprit, i landed on his beefy foot

Modern Forager