Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Crossfit Total

tuesday evening crossfit total, deadlift 265, squat 205, press 125 for a total of 595. i'd like to see where tommy is at. the mister i can lift a house can probably deadlift 900 pounds. tania did it with me, she was at 135 deadlift, 75lb squat, 50lb press for a total of 260.


this morning i did a modified donkey kong. 21-15-9 of 65lb oh squats, 53lb swings, double unders and inclined pushups. finished in 13:39. the oh squats are very hard. i'm not sure how i'm going to make it through the nancy coming up next week that has 5 sets of 15 overhead squats at 95lbs.

2 comments:

Tom said...

You're a beast.

I'm still recovering from my "lack of intelligence" episode. My back is still killing me and I'm afraid to even put my kids on my back and give them a ride around the room - let alone do the deadlift or an OH squat.

Seriously, my HR week is going to be pathetic because I can't do anything. Maybe it's my pseudo-psychological way of underperforming in week 1 only to blow everything away in week 5 when I'm finally healthy.

Although, without any workouts, I'm going to be deadly sore after Day 1 which will kill me in Day 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6.

Jake Buchanan said...

don't worry about it. it's only wednesday, by friday you'll be 'back' to your normal 'i can lift a house' self. i would like to see where you're at on a xfit total. i did one about 6 weeks ago and was at 560 for a total. so i've gained 35lbs in a month and a half.

i know one thing, there is no way i can do a 95 lb oh squat next week.

Modern Forager